- April 2004 - present
- Senior Staff Engineer at Broadcom Corporation in Andover, MA.
I work in the Broadband Video Compression group doing functional logic
verification for HD-DVD/Blu-ray
chip designs. I worked on both the
BCM7440 series of chips.
- March 2001 - March 2004
- Principal Consulting Engineer at Paradigm Works, Inc.
in Andover, MA. Paradigm Works specializes in ASIC design, verification and process.
- December 1997 - February 2001
- ASIC Engineer at
Mint Technology, Inc. (now
LSI Logic in Waltham, MA).
- September 1995 - November 1997
- Principal Engineer at SMSC Massachusetts, Inc. in Westboro, MA.
- June 1986 - September 1995
- Principal Engineer at Digital Equipment Corporation
(various locations in MA). I designed the TURBOchannel interface of
the DEC3000 series, the first
workstations based on the Alpha architecture.
These systems were announced in November, 1992. 147 of these workstations were delivered
to the NASA Mission Control Space Center, where they were first used during the historic STS-71 mission when the
Space Shuttle Atlantis docked with the Russian Space Station Mir.
- DEC was acquired by Compaq who was in-turn acquired by
My résume is off-line. Send a request via E-mail for a current copy.